Meeb Master is a Polygon-based real-time PvP game in which players can collect, fuse, trade for Meeb NFTs in order to build a powerful team and battle against other players. With this series — Get to know Meeb Master — we will guide you through the very first steps into the world of these cute little creatures.
In the first two articles, we have introduced Attribute and Body Parts to you all. Now that you have become familiar with the terms, let’s move on to the next level.
Roles: Key of the strategies
In this article, we want to introduce you to Roles.
A Meeb plays 1 of 7 roles, including Tanker, Mage, Assassin, Supporter, Hunter, Fighter, Conjurer. Each role has its own dominant traits, which are:
· Tanker: Just like a tank protecting those inside it from attack, the Tankers will be the one keeping all of their comrades safe through thick and thin. Solid as their name, the Tankers would absolutely live up to everyone’s expectation.
Strength: High Health points (HP) and defending skills
· Mage: Magical and mysterious, these are the things that remind us of the mages. Though they love to stay away from the crowds, the Mages’ amazing skills can easily knock you down with a feather once they are back in the spotlight.
Strength: High Skill attack
· Assassin: As sharp as a knife and faster than the wind…. In every corner, people are spreading rumors about the dangerous Assassins. So beware of what is lurking in the dark, because they might end you with just one critical hit.
Strength: High Speed and Crit
· Supporter: Everyone will need a companion in a battle. Whenever you are in danger, the Supporters are here for a back-up.
Strength: Provide partner support
· Hunter: Once you are in their sight, you can not run away. With their skills in combat, the Hunters will not let the prey slip off their hand so easily.
Strength: High Attack and attacking skills
· Fighter: Why choose one when you can have both! Master in not only attacking but also defending, the Fighters are the ones who are willing to stand in the front line and lead their comrades to victory.
Strength: Balance between Attack and Health points (HP)
· Conjurer: Magic and spells, the Conjurers know them too well. Don’t try to get on their nerves or you will be trapped in an unbreakable curse.
Strength: Provide opponents debuff
The role of the Meeb is determined by its body and each role has a specific system of basic statistics, which is indicated in the table below:
Now you have taken one step further into the path of becoming a Meeb Trainer, we will see you in our next article of the series “Get To Know Meeb Master”.
About Meeb Master
Meeb Master is a Polygon-based real-time PvP game in which players can earn tokens through multiple gameplay. Meeb Master also allows players to collect, fuse and trade for NFT Meebs.
Join the Meeb world and build a powerful team to battle against other players!
Meebs are alien creatures brought to the Earth when a meteorite carrying Meeb eggs hit the planet. Soon, they thrived as if on their native planet. Meebs possess super power, making them useful but dangerous. As Meeb trainers, players can collect, tame and train wild Meebs, which are alien creatures, to make them more powerful. Each Meeb has a set of in-game and out-game statistics to indicate their abilities and distinguish their attribute, role and skill. The more powerful abilities a Meeb possesses, the higher chance to win a battle.
Throughout the development of Meeb Master, the developer team aims to create an idle, easy-to-play NFT gaming experience to reach their objective of making an NFT game everyone can play.
Telegram for official announcement: https://t.me/meebmasterannouncement